Markon’s outsourcing services are relevant to companies at all stages of maturity. In this model, Markon runs a specific area of marketing independently, as an extension of the in-house marketing team. Areas most suitable to this approach include marketing strategy, market and competition intelligence tracking, analytical support for the CMO, digital asset management, campaigns management, website maintenance and optimization and content marketing. The advantages of this approach are a continued focus on important activities which sometimes go off the radar, ready access to specialized expertise and industry best practices
Specially tailored for emerging companies, Markon’s total outsourcing solutions combine strategic CMO advisory services with tactical program management and day to day operational support. We customize the contours of the partnership based on the business priorities and marketing maturity of your company. We work to a plan which is drawn up for the year, as well as at more granular levels for the quarter and month. Companies can draw on our multi-skilled team to take care of any foreseeable marketing needs. We define metrics and have a strong governance framework in place that guarantees accountability.
+91 99403 98633 firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews.
- Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination.
- Capitalise on low hanging fruit to identify a ballpark value added activity to beta test.
- Podcasting operational change management inside of workflows
Companies of various industries and sizes are our clients. Working with them has given us insights that are hard to get while working with just one firm. We can help you overcome any roadblock in your path of growth.
A summary of our services. We do all this and more.
- Google Search ads (SEM)
- Website Audit
- Keyword Research & Optimization
- Long Tail Keywords
- On-page Optimization
- Off-page Optimization
Paid Social Media Marketing (PPC)
- Paid Social Media Marketing (PPC)
- Display Ads on Facebook, Google Network, LinkedIn, Instagram and aggregators such as InMobi
- Facebook’s Sponsored Stories, Posts
- Promotional Tweets on Twitter, Twitter Ads
- Youtube Marketing
Digital Brand Management
- Creating & Maintaining Social Media Pages on Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn
- Engaging users on various social media platforms
- Managing brand conversations
- Reputation Management
- Identify emerging Influencers and social advocates
- Press Release
- Technical Writing
- Polls & Surveys
- Web & App Content
- Campaign Analytics & Optimization – Track CPM, CPC, CTR, etc.
- On-page Analytics
- Channel Attribution
- Spend, Revenue & ROI by Channel
- Sentiment Tracking – Positive/Negative
- Loyalty Program Analytics
- Customer Journey
- Buying Behaviour
- Display Ads for various online portals, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Event Branding – Standees & Flex; Catalogues; Danglers
- Slide Shows
- Website UI/UX